• 15 years clinical experience in custom orthotics, video gait analysis, and therapeutic footwear.
• 12 years technical experience in the manufacture, modification, and repair of custom foot orthotics.
• Pedorthic Consultant at five physiotherapy & sports injury clinics in the Greater Toronto Area.
• Guest lecturer, 3rd year Physiotherapy class, University of Toronto (2000 - present)
• One year professional development at podiatric and pedorthic facility in Adelaide, South Australia (1998)
• Guest lecturer to undergraduate & post-graduate Podiatry students, University of South Australia, Adelaide, South Australia (1998).
• Lower Limb Injuries - Biomechanical management and prevention
• Custom Foot Orthotics
• Video Gait Analysis
• Shoe Technology and Footwear
• Educational Seminars & Workshops
• Honours Co-Operative Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, University of Waterloo (1989)
• Certified Pedorthic Technician, Canadian Pedorthic Certification Board (2000)
• Certified Pedorthist (Canada) - College of Pedorthics of Canada (2006)
Memberships in Professional Associations:
• Pedorthic Association of Canada
• College of Pedorthics of Canada
Babs will be seeing patients every other Tuesday morning at the clinic for gait analysis and orthotic fittings.