What is Chronic Pain Therapy?
Chronic pain is pain that lasts longer than three months. Chronic pain can be caused by disease such as Rheumatoid Arthritis, osteoarthritis cancer and fibromyalgia, nerve damage, normal aging of bones and joints and injuries that failed to heal properly,
WHAT IS THE TREATMENT?
The initial assessment takes place over two days to ensure a proper diagnosis and customized treatment plan to meet the patient’s needs.
We utilize the skills and specialties of our multidisciplinary team to achieve the best outcome and return to function. Our staff works with your doctors to optimize pain control and improve function. This is accomplished with the following treatment methods:
- Connective Tissue Manipulation
- Neural mobilization
- Myofascial trigger point release
- Neuro-muscular re-education and biofeedback
- Cognitive behavioral techniques for pain management
- Relaxation and meditation techniques
- Patient education and family training
- Qi Gong and Tai Chi and other pain management movements
- Lymphatic massage
- Visceral mobilization
Chronic Pain Team
Who Pays For The Therapy?
Most private insurance companies recognize the benefits of physiotherapy, chiropractic, massage therapy and provide full or partial coverage under extended health care plans.Make an Appointment