How does Tele-Rehabilitation work?
- Schedule your appointment – Please fill out the online form
- The therapist you requested will contact you via email or phone
- They will send instructions on which online software you will be using to attend the appointment.
Tips to optimize your appointment:
- Set up your device so you are hands free, as you will likely need to move during your appointment
- Have enough space to move around but still be in view of the camera on your device
- Headphones with a mic can improve sound quality, but are not required
- If you have balance issues, or are at risk of falling, plan to have a helper available to assist
What you need:
- An internet connection
- A computer, tablet or smartphone with a camera, speakers and mic
Who can benefit from Tele-Rehabilitation?
Individuals of any age with complaints of pain
Club Physio Plus Tele-Rehabilitation Therapists
Who Pays for Tele-Rehabilitation?
Tele-rehabilitation is now being covered by a number of extended health insurance plans. If you are unsure if your insurance provider will cover tele-rehabilitation please contact them before you book an appointment with us. Remember that you need to ask if they are covering tele-rehabilitation for Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Massage, etc.
When is this service available?
Therapists are available Monday to Saturday from 8am – 6pm. The therapist will contact you to arrange an appointment time once they receive your request.
What are the costs and how do I pay?
20 minutes = $50
30 minutes = $75
60 minutes = $150
You will pay by e-transfer after your appointment. A receipt will be emailed to you.