Karolina graduated from the National College of Chiropractic in 1998 and has been working in the sports medicine field since then. She has previously been an instructor at the Contemporary Acupuncture Program at McMaster University in Hamilton and Elmcrest College of Massage. She has been practicing Active Release Technique (ART) since 2002 and also uses Kinesiotaping, Graston Technique, joint manipulations/mobilizations, and (electro)acupuncture to treat her patients.
Karolina started with Club Physio Plus in January of 2002.
* Treated athletes at the World Track and Field Championships in Helsinki, Finland
* Treated players of both the Canadian Soccer league and Ontario Soccer League during games
* Team Chiropractor for Canada’s Women’s Inline Hockey Team at the World Championships in Rochester, NY
* Former Team Chiropractor for the Mississauga Ice Bears of the N.W.H.L
* Student therapist at the AVP Professional Volleyball Tournament in Chicago
* Treated many national and high-level athletes in a wide variety of sports
Karol’s Hours starting December 9th
*Hours are subject to change without notice.Make an Appointment