Russell graduated from York University in 1991 and Sheridan College in 1996, and has been working in the Sports Medicine field ever since. He has been a Certified Athletic Therapist since 1996, and a Registered Acupuncturist since 1998. Russell started with Club Physio in January 2001, and became part-owner in 2005.
He prides himself on staying up with the latest innovations in the rehabilitation world. He is consistently taking new courses to advance his knowledge and apply it to his patients. As you will find out, he likes to have fun at his job and you will to. He is happily married with two growing boys, 17 and 14.
- Head Trainer for Minor Oaks Hockey Association since 2008
- Former assistant therapist with the Toronto Maple Leafs
- Chief Therapist Mississauga Marathon
- Chief Therapist Oakville 1/2 Marathon
- Featured writer and featured in news stories for CBC News
- Former assistant fitness evaluator for the New York Islanders
- Former medical director for Junior A and N.W.H.L. Hockey Clubs
- Director of Operations for Canadian Sports Therapy
- Chief Therapist Tour for Kids
- Former Chief Therapist Gears 24 hr spin-a-thon
- Former therapist with Ontario Rugby Union
- Featured on Rogers TV several times
- Featured in “Toronto Star” and “Globe and Mail”
- Former feature writer for “Hockey Life” magazine
- Therapist for 1997 Winter Special Olympics
- Former head therapist for Region of Peel Secondary School Association
- Registered member of the CTCMPAO, C.A.T.A., O.A.T.A. and O.A.K.
*Hours are subject to change without notice.Make an Appointment