COVID-19 CLINIC PROCEDURES from CLUB PHYSIO PLUS
ALL CLINICS ARE OPEN. We are deemed an essential service.
ORC appointment procedure video
Oakville appointment procedure video
We have gone through every possible scenario to make sure it is safe and secure to attend your appointment. We are adhering to the strict public health guidelines regarding the wearing of PPE and social distancing. There are some things we need you to do to make sure you are ready to come to your appointment.
Guidelines for your appointment:
- We have made up an educational video to help you understand how we have prepared for your return. Please watch it in it’s entirety prior to your appointment. Please see videos above.
- You must wear a face mask at all times unless asked by your therapist to remove it for therapeutic purposes. We strongly recommend medical grade masks. No Bandanas/scarves will be permitted.
- Please leave all your large gym bags in the car (purse, wallet, phone are ALLOWED)
- You must fill out a ‘COVID-19 consent‘ form before EVERY APPOINTMENT. This has to be completed no sooner than 2 HOURS BEFORE your appointment ie. appointment is at 9am, you must complete it sometime between 7-9am. Please print it off and bring it to your appointment OR email it to the clinic you are attending.
- Only the patient will be allowed to enter the clinic. Please do not bring family or friends with you unless you are a parent of a minor or you require assistance. This extra person will also be required to fill out the ‘COVID-19 consent’ form for every appointment they attend.
- Discard any gloves used outside of the clinic prior to entering.
- The washrooms at the ORC and Oakville clinics are open. However to help us with cleaning, please use a washroom before you come to the clinic.
- We will be accepting e-transfers for payment. Please send them to email@example.com. There will be no need for a password since they will be auto-deposited.
- If you prefer to use credit card or interac, we have increased our TAP allowance over $100. However, you will need to confirm with your bank/credit card what your tap limit is prior to your appointment. We will not be accepting cash or cheques.
If you experiencing any symptoms related to the virus or flu like symptoms, please do not attend your appointment and inform the clinic. You will NOT be charged a late cancellation fee.
PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF A POSITIVE COVID-19 CASE
CONFIRMED CASES OF COVID-19
In the event that a staff member or visitor tests positive for COVID-19, Club Physio Plus will follow the Peel or Halton Public Health response guidance. The local public health unit will further direct those who have been exposed to a confirmed COVID-19 case or who have been diagnosed with COVID-19 regarding when they may return to Club Physio Plus.
Club Physio Plus has been keeping meticulous records of all staff, patients, students, and visitors entering and leaving Club Physio Plus and these will be provided to the Public Health tracing team.
The health and safety of our patients and staff is our number one priority and together we will achieve this goal.