COVID-19 CLINIC PROCEDURES from CLUB PHYSIO PLUS
ALL CLINICS ARE OPEN AS OF NOV 23RD. We are deemed an essential service.
ORC NEW appointment procedure video
Oakville NEW appointment procedure video
Port Credit NEW appointment procedure video
We have gone through every possible scenario to make sure it is safe and secure to return to the clinics. We are adhering to the strict public health guidelines regarding the wearing of PPE and social distancing. There are some things we need you to do to make sure you are ready to come to your appointment.
- We have made up an educational video to help you understand how we have prepared for your return. Please watch it in it’s entirety prior to your appointment. Please see videos above.
- You must wear a face mask at all times unless asked by your therapist to remove it for therapeutic purposes.
- Please leave all your large valuables in the car (purse, bag, etc)
- You must fill out a ‘COVID-19 consent‘ form before EVERY APPOINTMENT. This has to be completed no sooner than 2 HOURS BEFORE your appointment ie. appointment is at 9am, you must complete it sometime between 7-9am. Please print it off and bring it to your appointment OR email it to the clinic you are attending.
- Only the patient will be allowed to enter the clinic. Please do not bring family or friends with you unless you are a parent of a minor or you require assistance. This extra person will also be required to fill out the ‘COVID-19 consent’ form for every appointment they attend.
- Discard any gloves used outside of the clinic prior to entering.
- The washrooms at the ORC and PC clinics are open, but the Oakville clinic bathroom is for emergency use only. Please use a washroom before you come to our clinic.
- We will be accepting e-transfers for payment. Please send them to email@example.com. There will be no need for a password since they will be auto-deposited.
- If you prefer to use credit card or interac, we have increased our TAP allowance over $100. However, you will need to confirm with your bank/credit card what your tap limit is prior to your appointment. We will not be accepting cash or cheques.
If you experiencing any symptoms related to the virus or flu like symptoms, please do not attend your appointment and inform the clinic. You will NOT be charged a late cancellation fee.
PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF A POSITIVE COVID-19 CASE
Staff, students, and visitors will be directed to seek testing at an Assessment Centre if they demonstrate any symptoms of COVID-19 or if they do not pass the self-assessment for any other reason.
While an individual who is experiencing suspected of having COVID-19 is waiting for test results, they must be in isolation and cannot attend Club Physio Plus. For patients, we will provide an option of telehealth to continue their care.
NON COVID-19 RELATED ILLNESS
For an ill patient or staff member who has a known alternative diagnosis provided by a health care provider (ie whooping cough , strep throat) , return to Club Physio Plus when symptoms are resolved for at least 24 hours
Individuals who have had a COVID-19 test because of symptoms , but who test negative(having a common cold for instance), should not return to Club Physio Plus for at least 24 hours after symptoms have resolved.
CONFIRMED CASES OF COVID-19
In the event that a staff member or visitor tests positive for COVID-19, Club Physio Plus will follow the Peel or Halton Public Health response guidance. The local public health unit will further direct those who have been exposed to a confirmed COVID-19 case
or who have been diagnosed with COVID-19 regarding when they may return to Club Physio Plus.
Club Physio Plus has been keeping meticulous records of all staff, patients, students, and visitors entering and leaving Club Physio Plus and these will be provided to the Public Health tracing team.
In the event of a positive case, the clinic involved will be closed until a thorough deep cleaning and sterilization has been completed and approved by the owners.
The health and safety of our patients and staff is our number one priority and together we will achieve this goal.