COVID-19 CLINIC PROCEDURES from CLUB PHYSIO PLUS
New Covid-19 Guidelines
ORC NEW appointment procedure video
Oakville NEW appointment procedure video
Port Credit NEW appointment procedure video
We are getting ready to re-open our doors and going through every possible scenario to make sure it is safe and secure for when we all return. We will open when the Government of Ontario gives us the green light. When we do re-open our doors, we will adhere to the strict public health guidelines regarding the wearing of PPE and social distancing. There are some things we need you to do to make sure we are all safe to return.
- We are making up an educational video to help you understand how we have prepared for your return. Please watch it in it’s entirety prior to your appointment. Please see videos above.
- You must wear a face mask at all times unless asked by your therapist to remove it for therapeutic purposes.
- Please leave all your valuables in the car (purse, bag, water bottle, phone, etc)
- You must fill out a ‘COVID-19 consent‘ form before EVERY APPOINTMENT. This has to be completed no sooner than 2 HOURS BEFORE your appointment ie. appointment is at 9am, you must complete it sometime between 7-9am. Please print it off and bring it to your appointment OR email it to the clinic you are attending.
- Only the patient will be allowed to enter the clinic. Please do not bring family or friends with you unless you are a parent of a minor or you require assistance. This extra person will also be required to fill out the ‘COVID-19 consent’ form for every appointment they attend.
- Discard of any gloves used outside of the clinic prior to entering.
- The washrooms at the clinics are for EMERGENCY USE ONLY. Please use a washroom before you come to our clinic.
- If you are experiencing any flu like symptoms, please do not attend your appointment.
- We will be accepting e-transfers for payment. Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be no need for a password since they will be auto-deposited.
- If you prefer to use credit card or interac, we have increased our TAP allowance over $100. However, you will need to confirm with your bank/credit card what your tap limit is prior to your appointment. We will not be accepting cash or cheques.
If you experiencing any symptoms related to the virus or flu like symptoms, please do not attend your appointment and inform the clinic. You will NOT be charged a late cancellation fee.
Until our doors re-open, we are still doing tele-rehab and can be reached at any time. Please fill out the form here and someone will contact you ASAP.
See how we have set up each clinic so that it is safe for you to return. Click on the video or image to enlarge.