If you don’t receive an email from Club Physio Plus in your Inbox, please:
- Check your Spam/Junk/Promotions or Antivirus folders and mark the message from us as ‘not spam’ and add us to your Contacts. The specific email address you are looking for is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make CPP an Approved Sender by following the ‘whitelisting’ instructions below to ensure future emails go directly to your inbox.
It is very important that you add the following email address to your Contacts and Approved Senders list:
This is called ‘whitelisting’ and it will keep the emails from going to your Spam/Junk/Promotions or Antivirus folders. If you aren’t sure how to add our addresses as Approved Senders (aka… ‘whitelist’ us), please see the links below. Find your email provider’s instructions and follow them for both of our email addresses.
Instructions for your Email Provider
· How to whitelist an email in Gmail: Video Tutorial (May 2019), or
· How to Whitelist in Gmail: Lifewire Article (Nov 2019)
Microsoft Live, Hotmail, Outlook, MSN
If you use the web mail to access you email:
· How to Stop Hotmail From Marking Emails as Spam: Lifewire Article (Nov 2019)
If you use the Outlook email application on your desktop:
· How to Customize Junk Email and Safe Senders in Outlook: How-To-Geek Article (Apr 2019), or
· Add recipients of my email messages to the Safe Senders List: Microsoft Support
· How do I block certain senders: Cogeco Support (instead of creating a filters to block TCOP email addresses, create filters to allow them)
Rogers, Yahoo, ymail
· How to Ensure You Get Important Emails in Yahoo Mail – Whitelist Emails: Video Tutorial (Dec 2017), or
· Manage spam and mailing lists in Rogers Yahoo Mail: Rogers Support (see ‘Mark emails as Not Spam’) and
Use filters to organize Rogers Yahoo Mail: Rogers Support (see ‘Create filters’)
· Setting up Block and Allow lists: Bell Support
· How to Whitelist a Domain in Mac OS X Mail App: Lifewire Article (Jul 2019)
For additional assistance, please email us at email@example.com if you:
· Cannot find your email provider in the list above.
· Find it difficult to follow the instructions provided.
· Have followed the instructions but CPPP emails are still not going directly to your inbox.