Category / Pain / Rehabilitation / Tips

    Loading posts...
  • Which Professional should I see for my injury

    This time, we’ll take a look at which specialist might be best suited to deal with what ails you. Virtually every professional should be able to help with just about every injury that a weekend warrior brings through their doors. There are not many clinics that will turn people away, but if they can’t help, the good ones should refer you to the right practitioner.

  • If injured, who should I go to?

    Many athletes are unaware of the resources available to them when an injury occurs. In the sport of running, unfortunately injuries are a large part of the game. There are few athletes who have ran can say that they have never experienced an injury somewhere along the line.

  • Port Credit Knee Pain

    Why does my child have knee pain?

    As children grow and play sports, there are always going to be little bumps and bruises along the way. As they grow they will also go through several growth spurts which often cause pain in their young joints. One of the more common injuries in young athletes is pain located under the kneecap or medically known as, chondromalacia (con-dro-ma-la-chia).

  • The “Gunner” ITB Stretch

    The Iliotibial band (ITB) is a constant source of problems for a significant amount of long distance runners. The actual condition associated with the ITB is called “Iliotibial Band Friction Syndrome”.